Snowy Dune Launcher lets you generate urls for your files and folders which can be used to pin custom tiles for them in Pin More, just like you would pin a custom tile for a website.
You can download Snowy Dune Launcher as an installer or as a zip file:
Once you've downloaded the files you can install them following the steps at:
Learn how to use Snowy Dune Launcher with these tutorials:
Do you want a custom tile for the launcher? You can just import one of these in Pin More:
Do you have a question? Are you having any issues with Snowy Dune Launcher? Do you think some feature should be added or improved? Let us know!
- Fixed crash after sending a System shortcut to Pin More.
- Fixed issue where Single instance shortcuts wouldn't launch the program if it wasn't already opened.
- Added option to pick Windows shortcuts in the Pick file dialog.
- Shortcuts are now saved when the Copy URL or Send to Pin More buttons are used.
- Added Windows libraries shortcuts to the System tab.
- Fixed issue preventing the correct launch of drive letter shortcuts.
- Added option to import and export shortcuts.
- It is now possible to create shortcuts for folders too.